Who is in charge of road maintenance?
Any residential street or highway with a route number is maintained by the Virginia Department of Transportation (VDOT). To report the need for snow plowing, road repairs, or changes in speed limits or signs, call them at 800-367-7623 or 757-253-5138 or visit their website.

Show All Answers

1. Do I need a permit to host a yard sale?
2. Do I need a building permit? How do I get one?
3. Where can I access records of a deed, wedding certificate or birth certificate?
4. Who is in charge of road maintenance?
5. Who do I contact about holding an event at The Freight Shed?
6. Where can I find out about my personal property taxes or have my question answered?
7. How can I schedule a bulk waste pick-up for large household items?
8. How much does it cost to visit Yorktown? What are the hours?
9. Where can I get more information about Zoning Codes? Who do I call if I think something needs to be inspected?
10. I have a question about a Court appearance. Who do I contact?