5 Events, 2,000 Gift Cards, $100,000...
The Buck Stays Here pop-ups are coming soon!
It’s baaaaack! $50 gift cards for only $25? Yep, but they’ll go fast!
Chesapeake Bank is once again partnering with the Greater Williamsburg Chamber of Commerce, Yes, Williamsburg Economic Development, James City County Economic Development, York County Economic Development, Williamsburg Area Restaurant Association (WARA), and 92.3FM The Tide & WYDaily.com as part of Chesapeake Bank’s annual “The Buck Stays Here" Holiday Campaign” to boost the local economy.
This year's campaign will be even bigger than years past! Together, we’ll bring $100,000 in shopping dollars to support our locally owned and operated businesses, which will be converted to $50 gift cards and sold for $25 each at various pop-up events in the community.
Cards are sold first come, first served, until sold out. Shoppers are encouraged to visit The Buck Stays Here and Greater Williamsburg Chamber of Commerce Directories for program details and listings of local businesses where cards may be used.
Got questions? No problem. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2023 BOOST Williamsburg Event Locations:
- 11/15 , 12 pm: The Edge: Dominion Dogs, Williamsburg Floral and Column 15
- 11/29, 10 am: Williamsburg Jewelers, Anna’s Brick Oven Pizza & Pasta, and Perfectly Natural Soap
- 12/6, 12 pm: The New Town Fountain
- 12/13 , 12 pm: Midtown Row behind Sal’s by Victor in the Village Green
- 12/20, 4pm: Happy Hour @ Copper Fox Distillery